ls there anything more refreshing on a hot summer day than an ice-cold popsicle? These Tropical Fresh Fruit Popsicles aren’t just pretty to look at, they are full of flavor! With lots of fresh fruit, and no added sugar, they are healthy and nutritious enough to eat for breakfast!
Don’t have popsicle molds? Small paper cups with craft sticks will do the trick!
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ papaya, diced
- ½ cup pineapple, diced
- 2 cups coconut water
- Combine fruit in a mixing bowl
- Arrange the fruit mixture into 8 popsicle molds
- Pour coconut water into each mold, covering the fruit
- Insert popsicle sticks
- Freeze until solid, about 6 hours