Making meatballs used to be an all-day a air. Unfortunately, there’s just no time for that during the week, so we created this 30-minute recipe for those nights when you’re craving meatballs but need to get dinner on the table in minutes. I like to serve these meatballs grain-free with only marinara sauce, you can also serve them on a bed of spaghetti. Just don’t forget the Parmesan cheese and basil garnish!
SERVES 2 / PREP TIME 10 minutes / COOK TIME 20 minutes
- 1⁄2 pound ground beef
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- Chopped basil, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, almond our, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Form the beef mixture into 6 to 8 meatballs, and place them on the pan.
- Bake until browned, about 20 minutes.