Remember when summer used to mean quieter days at the office and relaxing weekends at home?
Over the past few weeks things around here have been quite hectic, both personally and professionally. That means long, busy days at the office followed by a full night of work, leaving little time for cooking and even less time for sharing my recipes with all of you.
Luckily Spice Hub has come to the rescue with their delicious, all natural seasonings and spice blends! Having Spice Hub’s hand-crafted, organic spice blends on hand has made meal prep a breeze so that I can whip up a delicious home cooked meal in a snap. Spice Hub has a seasoning for just about everything, including poultry, steak and veggies! But the best part is the seasonings are all made like I make them at home – all of the ingredients are sourced from the highest quality organic producers, and each seasoning is free of everything except for the best quality herbs and spices.
Below I am sharing the recipe for my new favorite – Back Bay Seasoned Roasted Potatoes aka the Best Roasted Potatoes ever – using the Back Bay Steak Seasoning in a whole new way! This recipe requires only three ingredients and very little effort, but tastes like you’ve been slaving over the stove all day.
Be sure to follow Cave Girl in the City on Instagram, and keep your eyes out for a chance to win your own Spice Hub Seasoning pack!
- 1 pound fingerling or new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Back Bay Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters
- In a large plastic bag, add the potatoes, olive oil and seasoning
- Close the bag and mix well
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Cook for about 50 minutes, or until browned and crisp, flip halfway through to ensure even browning