Continuing on this week’s fall theme, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share some of my favorite fall recipes! Not only does fall has a special way of making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside because of the cozy sweaters and fuzzy socks, but there is something extra comforting about cooking in the fall as well.
Maybe it’s the warm meals on chilly evenings or the fact that the extra slice of apple pie doesn’t quite show in my over sized sweater the way it would in a bikini. Either way, I am always excited to start incorporating more fall flavors into my meals– and desserts!
What is your favorite fall food? What makes it extra special to you?
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Thumbprints
- Hot Apple Cider
- Paleo Apple Cider Donut Holes
- Paleo Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Pumpkin Cream Donuts
- Pumpkin Pie Granola Parfaits
- Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts with Maple Almond Butter Glaze
- Sweet Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Vanilla Sugar Almond Butter