The perfect chocolate chip cookie is a long sought after goal of mine. Everyone has a different variation of the perfect cookie, some like them soft and moist, others prefer something a bit more crunchy. I like both! Not too long ago I shared with you my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies, they are light and fluffy and delicious. But I couldn’t help but continue my quest for more cookies.
I came across a recipe in the Against All Grain cookbook not long ago that particularly peeked my interest, not only because the chocolate chip cookies looked delicious, because the whole recipe was made in a food processor! Isn’t that genius? Well, I don’t have a food processor at home but I do have the Ninja Ultima! So I threw all of the ingredients in my Ninja Ultima (using the dough blade of course), and in a mater of minutes I had an quick and easy paleo friendly cookie dough!
What are you waiting for, grab your food processor, blender, or Ninja Ultima and in 15 minutes you could be dunking your own homemade chocolate chip cookies into a nice tall glass of almond milk!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 handful (or more) Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a blender combine the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and almond milk
- Add the almond meal, salt and baking soda and mix again until combined
- Stir in the Enjoy Life chocolate chips by hand
- Place tablespoon of dough onto lined cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, until slightly golden
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes (or sneak a taste right away like I usually do)