Welcome to the first day of Cave Girl Crafts!
Today’s craft is perfect for beginners, uses items you already have and requires no clean-up– aka the perfect quick fix in a decorating pinch!
This craft is a simple, yet festive way to dress up a shelf or table for the holiday! You can use choose to use bright colors, festive colors or colors that match your decor. And the best part about this craft is you can fill the vase with just about anything (pine cones, bows, holiday candy, etc) just let your imagination run wild!
I used left over ornaments from our christmas tree, silver and gold bulbs– which were extra sparkly and festive– and placed my finish product on a shelf of our makeshift “bar.”
You will need:
- A clear vase or hurricane glass
- Colorful Christmas bulbs (or filling of your choice)
- Slowly place each bulb, one by one in side of the vase, alternating colors.
2. Fill vase completely (or until desired look is achieved).
3. Place decorative vase on a shelf or table top!
What filling are you going to use to create your decorative vase?